I would like to express my gratitude to Michelle Robin La, author of Catching Shrimp with Bare Hands , for nominating Love Think Thrive for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Michelle is a wonderful storyteller. She writes about her husband’s experiences growing up in Mekong Delta during the Vietnam War. I am honored to be nominated by someone I admire so much. Thank you, Michelle!
Here are the guidelines for accepting the award and nominating other bloggers:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add their link to your blog.
2. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate other bloggers.
5. Contact your nominees and provide a link to your post.
6. Display the award logo on your blog, whether on your sidebar or about page, or special award page.
7 Things about Myself
- I am originally from France, but have lived most of my life in the United States.
- I have lived in four different countries: France, United States, Brazil, and Canada.
- I speak 4 languages: French, English, Portuguese (although it’s pretty rusty from lack of practice), and Spanish.
- My greatest achievement now and forever is my family. I love spending time with them and watching them grow. My children and husband have taught me so much about life, relationships and what truly matters.
- My hobbies include writing, drawing, reading, cooking, eating tasty food and lots of walking.
- I am happiest when busy and learning new skills.
- I got engaged to my husband six days after meeting him. Many, many years later…I think it’s working out.
Bloggers I nominate for the Very Inspiring Award:
Dr. Price Mitchell–her writing about child-development, parenting, and education, as well as how to shape the future for our children is always an inspiration. You can read her informative articles at Roots of Action .
Justin Lioi, LCSW–his work focuses on family and especially the role of fathers. This is an under-developed area in family support, making his contribution just that much more valuable. You can read his insightful articles at Justin Lioi, LCSW Psychotherapy.
The list of bloggers I enjoy reading could go on and on. Many people in the wellness, child-development and parenting community make excellent contributions and inspire me. I am thrilled to be part of such a dynamic group.
Subscribe to our free updates, and get helpful tips on health and wellness, relationships and family life delivered straight to your inbox!